The Texas Brotherhood Ride continues the tradition of Honor, Dedication and Pride that is inspired by The Brotherhood Ride based in Naples, FL.
Since 2008, we have honored the memory and sacrifice of over 500 Emergency First Responders which includes; firefighters, law enforcement officers and emergency medical personnel. Our team has traveled on bicycles over 7,700 miles, through sixteen states, have been hosted by over forty Elks Lodges nationwide and assisted by countless emergency first responders who have shown the true meaning of Brotherhood.
The Texas Brotherhood Ride’s mission is to honor First Responders who have made the ultimate sacrifice serving their community. By riding bicycles, our goal is to bring awareness to these tragedies and letting their families, friends and co-workers know that Texas Never Forgets.
THIS YEAR’S RIDE
We are starting in Hempstead, Texas on August 17, 2019, to honor Firefighters and Law Enforcement Officers who died in the line of duty this past year.
- Loren Y. Vasquez – Waller County Sherriff Office
- Raymond Bradley Jimmerson – Nacogdoches County Sherriff Office
- M.V. Hudson – New London Volunteer Fire Department
- Earl James “Jamie” Givens, III – Dallas Police Department
- Rogelio Santander, Jr. – Dallas Police Department
- Paul Scott Ragsdale – US Department of Justice – ATF
- David Charles Sherrard – Richardson Police Department
- Garrett Willis Hull – Fort Worth Police Department
- Andy Loller – Weatherford Fire Department
- Caleb Scott – North Richland Hills Fire Department
- Damon Charles Allen – Texas Department of Public Safety
- K9 Pastor – Waco Police Department
- Charles Whites – Round Rock Police Department
- Devon Coney – Austin Fire Department
We will ride nearly 650 miles , averaging 80-100 miles per day through Texas to our destination in Austin, Texas.
Our trip will include the following destinations:
- Hempstead, TX to Trinity, TX
- Trinity, TX to Nacogdoches, TX
- Nacogdoches, TX to Tyler, TX
- Tyler, TX to Dallas, TX
- Dallas, TX to Alvarado, TX going through Ft. Worth, TX
- Alvarado, TX to Mexia, TX
- Mexia, TX to Temple, TX
- Temple, TX to our final destination: Austin, TX